APC

Carl Dickson

Aug 18, 2017, 10:39:33 PM8/18/17
to Lightjams
Hi,

Ive just got a APC and im trying to add it using the APC40 template.
I am selecting midi note c8 but it adds it to the sACN universe and if I try to change it to the midi universe I get the error "Not Enough Space"

Its a blank project.

What am i doing wrong?

see attached...

Thanks

Carl

midi.PNG

Mathieu

Aug 18, 2017, 11:17:11 PM8/18/17
to Lightjams
Well, it looks like a bug. I'll fix it tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can open this project file.
APC40 - Page Selector.ljp

Mathieu

Aug 19, 2017, 9:08:39 AM8/19/17
to Lightjams
Should be fixed in beta 441. Thanks again for reporting this.

Carl Dickson

Aug 19, 2017, 1:14:34 PM8/19/17
to Lightjams
Yes that works now :)  Thanks for fixing it so quickly!!

Also if I make a custom template, how do I export/back it up?

Carl

Mathieu

Aug 19, 2017, 3:24:41 PM8/19/17
to Lightjams
If you create a fixture in the template editor and you use the fixture in your project, the project includes the template. So if you open your project on another computer, you'll automatically get the template.