Launchpad jumping in to a demo mode

Chris W

Oct 23, 2019, 4:21:03 PM10/23/19
to Lightjams
Just got stared with Lightjams and a Launchpad today. A couple of times the second-hand launchpad jumps in to what looks like a demo mode when I touch the USB cable at the launchpad end and I have to disconnect the USB cable to get it back responding again. Anyone else seen this? (See video). I'll pick up a new cable tomorrow to be on the safe side.
chris
Launchpad.mp4

Mathieu

Oct 23, 2019, 4:53:04 PM10/23/19
to Lightjams
It looks more like you're generating effects and outputting via midi to your launchpad... Where did you get your project file? If you look in the patch window, is there anything patched into the midi universes?

Chris W

Oct 28, 2019, 4:56:02 PM10/28/19
to Lightjams
Hi Mathieu,
Thanks for the quick reply. Now that I have had  a bit more time with it I think it's something to do with the Launchpad as it has sometimes happened even before Lightjams has loaded.
Chris