Help in creating patches

Mattias Ericson

Apr 14, 2024, 3:28:25 PMApr 14
to Lightjams
I have a few products for which I cannot find any preinstalled Patches ( BeamZ S1500 Smokemachine, Chauvet Intimidator Spot 110, Stairville DDS-405 LC DMX 4 Ch. Dimmer and Luma-Power Super Strobe by Diversitronics)

For the Chauvet Spot I have found that the patch for a similar one with the number 115 is working as well. And for the Strobe I have manage to make a generic one.

But for the other two, the dimmer and the smokemachine. How can I make patches for them? Any help would be appreciated.

/Mattias

Mathieu

Apr 14, 2024, 4:01:12 PMApr 14
to Lightjams
Hi,

You can go in the 'view/fixture template' menu to create new fixtures. However, in the case of the BeamZ S1500, it looks like it only has one channel to control the smoke amount. In this case, you could use a generic effect fixture. For the dimmer pack, you could use 4 generic dimmer fixtures.

Mattias Ericson

Apr 18, 2024, 12:52:18 AMApr 18
to Lightjams
Thanks! Works perfectly!!