Support Velleman over ArtNET

D.M. Hologram

Apr 7, 2014, 11:26:54 AM4/7/14
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
I'm posting this for anyone else wondering. After much hair-pulling I was able to get Lightjams outputting to my Velleman VM116 over ArtNET using the artNET to DMX app that comes with Freestyler. Presumably you could do the same with any usb interface that freestyler supports. Anyways my 2 cents, hope it helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA98IVcByH0

Great Program by the way! I was about to give up on programming a lightshow until I found this, I intend to buy the software once I get the last bit of cabling and bulbs I need later this month.

Cheers!

Brian

https://soundcloud.com/d-m-hologram/tracks

Mathieu

Apr 12, 2014, 10:54:29 AM4/12/14
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing!

Celestial Decay

Jul 18, 2015, 8:44:44 AM7/18/15
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to do the exact same thing.

Where can i find this "artnet to DMX app"?  I have already freestyler installed, but can't seem to find this app/function. Google didn't come up with anything useful either.

Thanks!/H