Scenes activation based on time

Theodoros Antoniou

Jul 12, 2019, 3:33:16 AM7/12/19
to Lightjams
Hi,

Lets's say that I have a sequencer with 3 scenes(like the video tutorial) and I want to activate each of them for a specific individual time.

e.g scene1 activated for 3s, then scene2 activated for 2s, then scene3 activated for 4s

Is there a way that I can do this in Lightjams?

Mathieu

Jul 12, 2019, 8:19:53 AM7/12/19
to Lightjams
Hi,

Another way is to do like a step sequencer: make the source go forward one cell per second and put the activation attribute for a scene on the number of cells corresponding to the activation time you want. So if you put the same activation attribute 3 times in a row, it will play for 3 seconds.