Midi triggered toggle

Quinn lincoln

Mar 22, 2018, 3:24:46 PM3/22/18
to Lightjams

Hey,

I only recently started delving into Lightjams so this question may seem fairly basic.  But I'm trying to use Lightjams for running concerts so i have an array of different fixture types (beams, spots, led par, strobs etc).  I figured out how to transition from scene to scene with midi input as well as link scenes to midi as a bump; however, i cant seem to figure out how to toggle scenes on and off at the touch of a midi control (which is a basic launchpad) and end up with multiple scenes running (one for pars and one for ML's for example).  help?

Cheers,
S. Quinn Lincoln

Mathieu

Mar 22, 2018, 5:46:56 PM3/22/18
to ligh...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When you select a MIDI note, there's a toggle option: