Change Log level in lightcouch

Arthur Garnier

Mar 25, 2016, 4:43:35 PM3/25/16
to LightCouch
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for deleting/changing the log level in lightcouch. It seems to use log4j but I don't understand how to. I tried a log4j.properties in my build path with "log4j.logger.org.lightcouch=ERROR" but the INFOS logs are always here.
Any idea ?

Thx !

Ahmed Yehia

Mar 26, 2016, 2:31:31 PM3/26/16
to light...@googlegroups.com

Your configuration looks fine.  Verify Log4j binaries are included and log4j.properties is available in the application classpath.

Arthur Garnier

Mar 28, 2016, 12:25:06 PM3/28/16
to LightCouch
Thanks for your answer !

Yes log4j.properties is in my classpath, Log4j core and api are in my Maven Dependencies but same result...

For example :

"mars 28, 2016 6:12:05 PM org.lightcouch.CouchDbClient process
INFOS: > GET /"