Premature end of chunk coded message body: closing chunk expected

vineet kala

Aug 6, 2016, 11:39:44 AM8/6/16
to LightCouch
Hi,

I am using continuous changes API to listen all change in Couch DB.

Its working fine till yesterday but now its starts throwing exception while reading continuous changes .I am using lightcouch-0.1.9-SNAPSHOT.jar in my project . Recently we made changes over couch Db SSL and load balancing .I don't know what causing the problem .Please need yours expert guidance .

Below is my piece of code and exception .

CODE :

       Changes changes = couchDBController.getNewDbClient(CouchDBController.CONFIGURATION_DB).changes().since(1).includeDocs(true).continuousChanges().heartBeat(3000);
       while (changes.hasNext()) {   // line where exception is occuring

Exception :

org.lightcouch.CouchDbException: Error reading continuous stream.
at org.lightcouch.Changes.readNextRow(Changes.java:182)
at org.lightcouch.Changes.hasNext(Changes.java:99)
at com.pb.relay.controller.ConfigChangeListener.process(ConfigChangeListener.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateSyncProcessor.process(DelegateSyncProcessor.java:63)
at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:77)
at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:468)
at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:190)
at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:190)
at org.apache.camel.component.timer.TimerConsumer.sendTimerExchange(TimerConsumer.java:192)
at org.apache.camel.component.timer.TimerConsumer$1.run(TimerConsumer.java:76)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.http.ConnectionClosedException: Premature end of chunk coded message body: closing chunk expected
at org.apache.http.impl.io.ChunkedInputStream.getChunkSize(ChunkedInputStream.java:268)
at org.apache.http.impl.io.ChunkedInputStream.nextChunk(ChunkedInputStream.java:227)
at org.apache.http.impl.io.ChunkedInputStream.read(ChunkedInputStream.java:186)
at org.apache.http.conn.EofSensorInputStream.read(EofSensorInputStream.java:137)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at org.lightcouch.Changes.readNextRow(Changes.java:172)
... 11 more

Thanks,
Vineet K