Re: [lightcouch:128] dbClient.bulk(newDocs,false)

Ahmed Yehia

Feb 5, 2015, 11:47:39 AM2/5/15
to light...@googlegroups.com
The bulk method doesn't perform any verification after insert/update documents.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Vincent Tran <vincen...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am doing bulk inserts/updates using the bulk method for 10000 records. dbClient.bulk(newDocs,false)

However I am noticing that it first does the bulk inserts of 10000 almost instantly, then it slowly does gets for every record one at a time to verify it inserted the data? Can I prevent lightcouch from doing the gets afterwards?

Thanks.