Fwd: May17 - An act to demolish the organization; Attempt to character assassinate Mr.Vaiko ..

Hari haran

Aug 24, 2015, 1:23:45 PM8/24/15
to Hari haran

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Selvaraj Murugaiyan <cm.s...@gmail.com>
Date: 24 August 2015 at 21:22
Subject: Fwd: May17 - An act to demolish the organization; Attempt to character assassinate Mr.Vaiko ..
To: Hari haran <hariharan...@gmail.com>
Cc: May 17 MovementThirumurugan Gandhi <thi...@yahoo.com>, Thol Thiruma <tholt...@gmail.com>, Muthamizh Vendhan <3tam...@gmail.com>, Muthamizh Vendhan <mutha...@gmail.com>, Muthamizh Vendhan <muthu....@gmail.com>

Hari,

Please circulate this email as much as possible. I would appreciate your help in doing that, as i am occupied with other priorities sorry.

Thanks and Regards

Selva...

Dear Friends,

I thought its our duty to respond to an ambush on the fellow comrades of May17, Mr.Vaiko and whoever got character assasination attempt via the 424 page document prepared by Mr.Umar, who also used to be our fellow comrade !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJ6_mx_4pk

If you feel just, you also please respond to it and show your solidarity with May17 and Mr.Vaiko. Lets keep our differences apart, and make sure terming Mr.Vaiko as "Indian agent" is absolutely condemnable and unhealthy.

Thanks and Regards

Selva...

--
Warm Regards