Madras Cafe (Jaffna) Trailer 2013

Muthamizh Vendhan

Jul 13, 2013, 12:00:30 PM7/13/13
to Muthamizh Vendhan
விதையை விதைத்துள்ளார்களா? (அல்லது) விசத்தை விதைத்துள்ளார்களா? படம் வரும்போதுதான் தெரியும்...

Madras Cafe (Jaffna) Trailer 2013

MadrasCafe is an upcoming Indian political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar. The main role of an Indian intelligence agent in the film is played by John Abraham, while Nargis Fakhri, who is the female lead plays an international reporter. The film also deals with the subject of (((((((((((terrorism))))))))))), and will be shot in Thailand, India and Sri Lanka. The film was earlier titled Jaffna. It is set to release on August 23.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hnkKI01I0Ac

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/madrascafe

http://decodemadrascafe.com/

Sooriya Prakash Thangaswamy

Jul 16, 2013, 6:18:56 AM7/16/13
to lightacand...@googlegroups.com
Hi Muthamil

Please let me know when there is more information on this movie.. If it is against Tamils, I am quite interested to take some actions against it. please keep me informed

Thanks
Sooriya