Help debugging Lift problem

Donald McLean

Feb 17, 2022, 11:22:58 AM2/17/22
to liftweb
Hi,

Some users are having serious performance issues on the client side,
making the app nearly useless.

What can I do to get more information about what is causing the problem?

I would greatly appreciate some suggestions.

Thank you,

Donald

Donald McLean

Feb 17, 2022, 1:21:16 PM2/17/22
to liftweb
More specific information about one of the problems users are having:

GET requests to /lift/comet/<long alpha numeric string> return 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable and then the client throws an
exception trying to parse the error response.
--
Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Feb 17, 2022, 2:03:51 PM2/17/22
to lif...@googlegroups.com
På torsdag 17. februar 2022 kl. 19:21:01, skrev Donald McLean <dmcl...@gmail.com>:
More specific information about one of the problems users are having:

GET requests to /lift/comet/<long alpha numeric string> return 503
Service Temporarily Unavailable and then the client throws an
exception trying to parse the error response.

My guess is that this is  not Lift-specific and you should turn on full logging and check the server-logs for details.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Donald McLean

Feb 17, 2022, 3:09:26 PM2/17/22
to liftweb
What about 404 errors to all /lift/ajax calls?

This is one that I had not been getting myself until the most recent build I put up on the test server.

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Feb 17, 2022, 6:02:05 PM2/17/22
to Donald McLean, liftweb
På torsdag 17. februar 2022 kl. 21:09:10, skrev Donald McLean <dmcl...@gmail.com>:

What about 404 errors to all /lift/ajax calls?

This is one that I had not been getting myself until the most recent build I put up on the test server.

Yea, I suspect that's a config-issue too. You haven't told us anything about your setup so it's kind of hard to suggest anything meaningful.