Looking for a new Project

Torsten Uhlmann

Jul 1, 2024, 3:40:19 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Lift
I hope it's ok to ask for job openings here in this list?

I'm actively looking for a new contract.

I'm looking to get into a Rust team and deepen my knowledge in this area,
but full stack Scala / Typescript / React projects are fine as well.

I worked with Scala and Lift for the past 14 years or so, Typescript & React joined the mix in 2019.

If you know of any open opportunities I'd be very grateful if you'd pass them along.
More info about me on my linkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/torstenuhlmann/

Thank you,
Torsten.

David Pollak

Jul 1, 2024, 10:32:48 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to lif...@googlegroups.com
+1 on looking for jobs!

Lift, the simply functional web framework https://liftweb.net