SBT related issues

Vitaliy L

May 21, 2022, 5:02:09 PM5/21/22
to Lift
Hi All,

I want to report a few issues I experienced last time with the Lift SBT project.

First of all, the `sbt-lift-build` plugin URL fails against the changed GitHub protocol security (see https://github.com/lift/framework/issues/1998).
Secondly, the outdated SBT version fails on Apple Silicon and aarch64 java (see https://github.com/lift/framework/issues/1999).

I have already prepared the pull request to fix both of these issues (see https://github.com/lift/framework/issues/2000).

Another SBT-related thing is an outdated `sbt-lift-build` plugin. So I have prepared the pull request (see https://github.com/lift/sbt-lift-build/pull/3) to bump the sbt version and fix warnings. And I opened the issue to update `sbt-lift-build` plugin in the `lift-framework` after that (see https://github.com/lift/framework/issues/2001).

It would be great if maintainers reviewed and applied those pull requests.

Thanks & Regards
Vitalii

Vitaliy L

Jun 3, 2022, 6:33:34 AM6/3/22
to Lift
Anybody here?

Ken Wenzel

Jun 9, 2022, 4:08:57 AM6/9/22
to Lift
I also kindly ask the maintainers to at least give a short response.

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Jun 9, 2022, 5:38:42 AM6/9/22
to Ken Wenzel, Lift
På torsdag 09. juni 2022 kl. 10:08:57, skrev Ken Wenzel <knw...@gmail.com>:

I also kindly ask the maintainers to at least give a short response.

I sadly have zero knowledge about sbt…

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS