team is excited to announce the release of Lift version 2.3.
Lift is the most powerful, most secure web framework available today. There are Seven Things
that distinguish Lift from other web frameworks. Lift applications are:
- Secure -- Lift apps are resistant to common vulnerabilities including many of the OWASP Top 10
- Developer centeric -- Lift apps are fast to build, concise and easy to maintain
- Scalable -- Lift apps are high performance and scale in the real world to handle insane traffic levels
- Interactive like a desktop app -- Lift's Comet support is unparalled and Lift's ajax support is super-easy and very secure
Read an overview
of how Lift achieves these important goals.
Lift open source software licensed under an Apache 2.0 license.
Lift 2.3 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Improvements to LiftsScreen and Wizard including Ajax support.
- Enhancements to Wiring including Comet support (See the shared shopping example: http://stable.simply.liftweb.net/#toc-Chapter-6).
- Full support for Servlet 3.0 continuations including auto-detect.
- Significant enhances to Lift's testing facilities.
- Enhancements to Squeryl/Record support.
- Enhancements to MongoDB/Record support.
- Improvements to Lift's REST support including continuation-based long polling REST support (see http://stable.simply.liftweb.net/#toc-Chapter-5).
For a list of all the changes, see:
Please join the Lift Community
and build wicked awesome apps with Lift.
Lift powers (among others):