THE PSYCHOTRONIC MONEY MAGNET™. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT AND HALF PRICE SPECIAL OFFER

Ormusa...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2010, 5:50:20 AM8/16/10
to lifetec...@yahoogroups.com, lifetec...@googlegroups.com, aurumsol...@blogger.com
FROM DR. KIRSTY STEWART, LIFE TECHNOLOGY.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR WEEK BEGINNING 16TH AUGUST: THE ULTRA ADVANCED PSYCHOTRONIC MOENY MAGNET™ NANO VERSION 1.0. ORIGINAL PRICE $199.95. NOW HALF PRICE @ $99.95 PLUS ABSOLUTELY FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

For more information and ordering visit www.lifetechnology.com/specialoffer.htm

Wishing you a week filled with love, light and blessings of abundance !
Kirsty Stewart