THE TESLA SHIELD. ONE DAY ONLY HALF PRICE SALE.

Ormusa...@aol.com

Mar 26, 2010, 2:01:50 PM3/26/10
to lifetec...@yahoogroups.com, lifetec...@googlegroups.com, aurumsol...@blogger.com
SPECIAL NOTICE FROM DR. KIRSTY STEWART LIFE TECHNOLOGY MARKETING DEPARTMENT.

Since the last half price sale we have had a substantial number of requests to re-run The Tesla Shield Half Price Sale at Ebay.

You will be delighted to know that we will have a limited number of Tesla Shields priced at $99.95 (PLUS FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING) at our Ebay Store later today. The sale runs from 6PM PST today 26th March 2010 and expires tomorrow 27th March 2010 at 6PM PST.

This is an excellent opportunity to obtain The Tesla Shield at a discount price.

Visit the Life Technology Ebay Store now at the link below: