Toward support for multiple sources

Loren M. Lang

Sep 8, 2010, 7:09:51 AM9/8/10
to Life Logging
This week-end I was able to get a good amount of work done on
PhotoCatalog as well as my Android App replacement for InstaMapper.
Most of the code is not visible in Google Code as I'm trying to keep
that stable at the moment. You can safely pull the latest code on a
production environment. I'm just working on it's internally at the
moment. I hope next week-end I will be able to finish the code to
properly support multiple sources as well as more complete support for
GPX files. Let me know if you have any issues with the latest updates
from Google Code.
--
Loren M. Lang
lor...@north-winds.org

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A 3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B