PhotoCatalog for Android Released

1 view

Loren M. Lang

Jan 16, 2011, 5:41:04 AM1/16/11
to Life Logger
The first release of PhotoCatalog for Android is now available. Please
test! You will need to uninstall any debugging version of the app
before installing the release version. The app requires a fresh
installation of the latest version of PhotoCatalog checked-out from
Mercurial. The default configuration sets source 1 for the Android app.
Just point the website preference to the location you have the
server-side of PhotoCatalog hosted (including trailing slash.)

http://code.google.com/p/photocatalog/downloads/list
--
Loren M. Lang
lor...@north-winds.org

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A 3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B

signature.asc

Ronald Bynoe

Jan 16, 2011, 3:46:17 PM1/16/11
to lifel...@googlegroups.com
Awesome job Loren!  I'll update my copy.  You need you to create a developer account so you can push it to the market!
(:

Grantisimo

Jan 16, 2011, 4:32:27 PM1/16/11
to lifel...@googlegroups.com

How does one use this? I installed it, but it isn't very intuitive from the settings.