Merry Christmas

1 view

samhealer

Dec 23, 2007, 8:13:00 AM12/23/07
to Lifehacker book 2.0
I'd just like to wish everyone on this group a great holiday, and a
happy new year. Gina - don't work too hard over Christmas :-)

Gina Trapani @ Lifehacker

Dec 25, 2007, 12:37:30 AM12/25/07
to lifehac...@googlegroups.com
Yes indeed, happy holidays everyone! I've made lots of progress on
the book I'm going to tell you all about... after Christmas. :)
Thanks again for your interest and involvement at Lifehacker, and have
a fantastic holiday!

Best,
Gina

--
Gina Trapani
Editor

Order Lifehacker the book:
http://lifehackerbook.com

leif....@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2007, 6:33:17 AM12/25/07
to Lifehacker book 2.0
Yes, happy holidays to all. I'm really looking forward to get some new
updated details regarding the progress one the book. But, as samhealer
says, do try to reduce the hard work during the holidays ;)

On Dec 24, 9:37 pm, "Gina Trapani @ Lifehacker"
<lifehacker.edi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes indeed, happy holidays everyone!  I've made lots of progress on
> the book I'm going to tell you all about... after Christmas.  :)
> Thanks again for your interest and involvement at Lifehacker, and have
> a fantastic holiday!
>
> Best,
> Gina
>
> On Dec 23, 2007 8:13 AM, samhealer <samhe...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > I'd just like to wish everyone on this group a great holiday, and a
> > happy new year. Gina - don't work too hard over Christmas :-)
>
> --
> Gina Trapani
> Editorhttp://lifehacker.com

Weems

Dec 25, 2007, 4:19:33 PM12/25/07
to Lifehacker book 2.0
Merry Christmas! I got some nice new 5.1 Logitech speakers. Ill try to
use them "productively".

On Dec 25, 5:33 am, "leif.dal...@gmail.com" <leif.dal...@gmail.com>

ed samir fonseca

Dec 25, 2007, 4:26:02 PM12/25/07
to lifehac...@googlegroups.com
Blastin out tunes to annoy people is productive!...or maybe that's just me

--
Good ole' LSD... Making rock go round and it's devotees fall to the ground..

Weems

Jan 7, 2008, 2:19:46 AM1/7/08
to Lifehacker book 2.0
Its all in the sense of the word.