The probability of existence.

I A

Feb 14, 2021, 10:09:08 AM2/14/21
to Life
Who wants to argue with me, if I say it to be near to

1
-----
∞^∞

?

He (Tema)

E-mail: he4124135 mail co m
Telephone number: 372 6861327

Angel

Jun 26, 2022, 7:30:53 AM6/26/22
to Life
The existence probability is actually not a question, because life is infinite.
Basically, what I want to say is, that life is like throwing a cent. There are so many combinations, that we can never count them.
The next is the chances of getting 0 one sides of a cent from 4, 1 one side of the cent 4 and so on.

4!
---- =1
0!4!

4!
------ = 4
1!3!

4!
--------- =6
2!2!

4!
3!1!

4!
4!0!

This is very similar to the different life's. We all look like probabilities from 0 to 1.
We are like the universe is. The much as we rethought our thoughts the much the surrounding universe reacts to it.

To reach me by phone, call 372 6 8 6 1 3 2 7