The bad and the good news

lee....@outlook.com

Jul 19, 2022, 3:57:10 PM7/19/22
to ARC Google Group, Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group

First, the bad news (unfortunately it's not unusual)

Another person was severely injured last night on Aurora

Now the good news:

SDOT has formally begun their "Aurora Avenue North Safety Planning Study".
See their email below.
The Aurora Ave N Safety Planning Study is in its early planning phase. We will begin in summer 2022 to collect data on the current conditions and seek community input to understand the challenges that people face travelling along the corridor.

Lee Bruch
     205-355-4282 Mobile & Text