Fwd: ICYMI: Clara on panel about transportation & streets as places

Lee Bruch

May 26, 2022, 7:07:02 PM5/26/22
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group, ARC Google Group

See email below

Lee Bruch
Via clumsy thumbs on my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gordon Padelford <gor...@seattlegreenways.org>
Date: May 26, 2022 at 3:18:47 PM PDT
To: Core Seattle Greenways Group <core-sea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: ICYMI: Clara on panel about transportation & streets as places

Hey folks,

Councilmember Morales is doing a series of really excellent panel conversations about land use and transportation planning in Seattle, and today she had on our very own Clara, Anna Zivarts from Disability Rights Washington, and a councilmember from Vancouver BC.

It was a fantastic conversation about how to make our streets safe, equitable, accessible, and sustainable! In addition to more familiar transportation topics, they also made good points around placemaking and the need to keep communities rooted too. Be sure to watch the recording on YouTube

Kudos Clara!

-Gordon

Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways