A town hall about safer streets

1 view

lee....@outlook.com

May 25, 2022, 4:46:45 PM5/25/22
to Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group, ARC Google Group
Tammy Morales is hosting a Town Hall tomorrow, Thurs May 26 at noon. It will include a discussion about creating safer streets with experts from Seattle and Vancouver, Canada.

“The panel will occur over one ninety-minute segment with presenters reflecting a broad cross-section of perspectives and lived experience in the areas of streets for all uses and users, transportation planning and equitable distribution of infrastructure.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2-N0PKY4OA
Join Councilmember Tammy Morales for part 3 of Seattle Within Reach -- a series, about how we build a Seattle in which everyone has the ability to live, work...

ARC  -  Aurora Reimagined Coalition

Email: AuroraReimag...@gmail.com
ARC Google Group: aurorareimag...@googlegroups.com
Website: https://www.got99problems.org/

Lee Bruch

    206-355-4282 cell & text

    Lee....@outlook.com

Daigoro Toyama (daihard)

May 25, 2022, 8:08:44 PM5/25/22
to Lee Bruch, Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group, Aurora Reimagined Coalition
Damn, I'd LOVE to tune in but have a company luncheon tomorrow. I hope they will have it recorded.

Dai

<Outlook-zyl3ida5.jpg>
Lee Bruch
    206-355-4282 cell & text

Lee Bruch

May 25, 2022, 9:17:36 PM5/25/22
to Daigoro Toyama (daihard), Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways Google Group, Aurora Reimagined Coalition
This is the third in a series (the only one devoted to transportation) and the previous  two are recorded on YouTube so I presume this will be too. On YouTube search for Seattle Within Reach

Lee Bruch
Via clumsy thumbs on my iPhone