Listserve changes

tom lang

Jul 18, 2022, 3:02:50 PM7/18/22
to Licton-Haller Greenways
Dear Licton-Haller Greenways listserve subscriber,

As you may already know, Licton-Haller Greenways and Greenwood-Phinney Greenways are merging and renaming as NW Greenways. Our hope is that, by combining forces and taking on a name that is not neighborhood specific, we'll better represent Licton Springs, Haller Lake, Greenwood, and Phinney Ridge as well all other neighborhoods to the north and west, which are currently not represented in Seattle Neighborhood Greenways or the safe streets movement. Our aim is to be more inclusive and welcoming of the people and issues that we face across our micro-region of northwest Seattle.

In the coming days we'll discontinue using this listserve and will manually add you to the NW Greenways listserve. If you currently receive a daily or weekly digest, you'll need to update those settings when added to the new listserve. If you are already a member of the Greenwood-Phinney Greenways listserve, you won't need to do a thing.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please send a message to Lee Bruch (lee....@gmail.com) or to Tom Lang (tomofwa...@gmail.com).

We have lots of events, meetings, and work parties coming up in early August, so stay tuned for emails with information and dates.

Thanks!

- Tom Lang, NW Greenways