unwanted requests

1 view

widgeteye jones

Jan 14, 2011, 10:10:26 AM1/14/11
to Licq Users
Is there any way to block requests from certain people like
tinyurl.com??
I get several requests from them every day.

Thanks

Erik Johansson

Jan 15, 2011, 6:16:06 AM1/15/11
to licq-...@googlegroups.com

You mean requests to add them to the contact list? Which protocol?

// Erik

--
Erik Johansson
Home Page: http://ejohansson.se/

Ian Collier

Jan 15, 2011, 11:13:10 AM1/15/11
to licq-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:16:06PM +0100, Erik Johansson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 16:10, widgeteye jones <widg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there any way to block requests from certain people like
> > tinyurl.com??
> You mean requests to add them to the contact list? Which protocol?

Personally I'd like there to be a way to block ICQ authorisation requests.
I don't require authorisation, therefore any authorisation request is
automatically a spam, and I seem to get 2-3 of them every day.

imc

Widgeteye

Jan 15, 2011, 12:05:53 PM1/15/11
to licq-...@googlegroups.com