Generate License on the website

Devin

Jan 9, 2012, 10:16:11 AM1/9/12
to licmax
I want to generate a license on the website for a certain device id,
how do I do this? I can't seem to find the link anymore.

Devin

Jan 9, 2012, 10:18:54 AM1/9/12
to licmax
Can I use the Automated License generator that is for testing?

licmax

Jan 9, 2012, 1:37:24 PM1/9/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Devin,

Yes, you can generate a license from the web site using the provided form in the link below. You can use it for testing purposes.

For
  1. log in to the site: http://www.lichmax.com/login.html
  2. go to the Licenses tab: http://www.lichmax.com/licenses.html?byDateRange=true

towards the bottom of this page you'd see Acquire License links for various app stores.. Select the product instance you want to acquire a license key for and click the acquire. Fill in the required fields in the form and click on submit. The system will generate a key according to the configuration of the product instance you chose in the drop down menu of "Acquire License" link. Use this license key for testing purposes, give it to your friends,

We hope this helps.