Checking for license key data on a Blackberry Bold 9700

sporter63

Mar 20, 2012, 4:39:25 PM3/20/12
to licmax
The supplied code I'm using performs a look-up:

String myAppName =
ApplicationDescriptor.currentApplicationDescriptor().getName();
CodeModuleGroup group = CodeModuleGroupManager.load( myAppName );

final String key = group == null ? "unknown" :
group.getProperty( RIM_APP_WORLD_LICENSE_KEY );

// Get the PIN from the BB device
String devID =
Integer.toHexString(DeviceInfo.getDeviceId()).toUpperCase();

The value returned for App name and the device ID string are fine, the
call to CodeModuleGroup always returns 'null'

I assume App World grabs the key supplied by licmax and inserts it
into the code sent to the customer.

Anybody know how to obtain hashed key license key data that is now
inside the app package on the phone, I want to run the verification..

Thx