youpark issue

Emilio

Feb 23, 2012, 4:51:35 PM2/23/12
to licmax
I'm trying to set my account on youpark, and trying to test the
license request, but dont know how to configure this.
Please help.

Product Key URL:
Shared Secret:

Please provide parameter names for the following parameters:
paramSharedSecret
paramConsumerZipCode
paramConsumerEmail
paramStorefront
paramProductName
paramProductQuantity
paramProductPrice
paramOrderDate
paramOrderNumber
paramConsumerLastName
paramDeviceIdentifier
paramConsumerState
paramConsumerFirstName
paramProductID

Note: In testing process, we are sending an extra parameter named as
'transactionType' with value 'test' in other words
transactionType=test. Your code may expect this extra parameter only
in testing.

licmax

Feb 24, 2012, 3:16:42 AM2/24/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Emilio,
The parameters are provided already. The form we provide is made simple on purpose to make it easier on you to acquire a license key quickly and start testing your application. If you drive the license acquirement from youpark testing page, you would notice the request goes through. Youpark provides all the request parameters to licmax. All you have to do is provide the licmax url which is: http://www.licmax.com/withdrawLic.html

The main parameter is the store product id which youpark assigns to your product when listed there.

Please let us know if this information is helpful or not.

Thanks

Emilio

Feb 24, 2012, 4:09:08 AM2/24/12
to licmax
Actually it didn't help.

Test Report
Invalid URL http://www.licmax.com/withdrawLic.html
Your HttpPost settings could not be verified. Plz test your http post
settings

Emilio

Feb 24, 2012, 4:23:03 AM2/24/12
to licmax
The form is the following:
the only thing i change is the product key url, everything else is set
by default, check it out...

Product Key URL: http://www.licmax.com/withdrawLic.html
Shared Secret: myShare

Please provide parameter names for the following parameters:
paramSharedSecret weaver
paramConsumerZipCode 12345
paramConsumerEmail o...@mobileweave.dk
paramStorefront Youpark
paramProductName Test Product
paramProductQuantity 1
paramProductPrice 2
paramOrderDate 2008-10-10 00:00:00
paramOrderNumber 786
paramConsumerLastName Rehman
paramDeviceIdentifier abcd
paramConsumerState PU
paramConsumerFirstName Omar
paramProductID 9

After i try to test the http post, or try to save it, it appears
"Invalid URL http://www.licmax.com/withdrawLic.html "
and it changes Product Key URL to:http://home.youpark.com/
httpposttestcontroller

Will you please explain what am I doing wrong.

Thanks again

licmax

Feb 24, 2012, 11:38:08 AM2/24/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Emilio,

We would like to make sure the basics are covered. So please bare with our basic questions:
  1. Have you configured a product at youpark? If so, we need to know the product id they gave you.
  2. You'd need to configure a corresponding product instance at licmax.com. In the form to do so at licmax, we ask for the store product id given by the store (youpark)
  3. The post from youpark must include the store product id.

We searched our logs to look for a failing request from youpark but we could not easily find one. If you give us your login id, product def name, and product instance name, we can converge quickly on the specific log that pertain to your post request.

paramProductID 	9 <--- the ID seems too small for a product id, this must be a number for something else.

Emilio

Feb 24, 2012, 12:32:22 PM2/24/12
to licmax
OK, tried again with no results.

mi login id is OldSchoolBB, prod def id Space Defender and instance
name Space Defender 3.0.

licmax

Feb 24, 2012, 2:08:42 PM2/24/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com