can't get licence keys for testing

Mile

Feb 13, 2011, 9:02:23 AM2/13/11
to licmax
HI,

I am trying to test my blackberry application for licencing. Problem
is that "Access denied" message occurs and my account is automatically
logged out, when i go to http://licmax.com/licsTab.html trying to get
test licence keys for testing. Is this some bug?

I have implemented code for verifying Licence and code for getting
Licence info, but i am not sure how this licence keys for testing
work. Can you help me on this?

licmax

Feb 13, 2011, 12:49:24 PM2/13/11
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mike,
It turned out the link has a bug in it. It got broken recently. The fix will be available by the time we post the reply.

Thank you for pointing this to us. We really appreciate your efforts.