email parameter in license acquisition.

bobc

Aug 13, 2012, 6:57:13 PM8/13/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
What is the parameter name of the e-mail field in the license acquisition URL?

licmax

Aug 13, 2012, 9:00:29 PM8/13/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com

It depends on whether it is an app store requesting the license or you as an ISV. Would you please tell us on behalf og which app store are you requiring the license?

bobc

Aug 14, 2012, 1:36:32 AM8/14/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
ISV

bobc

Aug 16, 2012, 2:40:13 PM8/16/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Once again, as an ISV.  Thanks

Posri

Aug 16, 2012, 3:11:50 PM8/16/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I don't have the code in front of me right now, but try one of the following parameters:

email
endUserEmail
end_user_email

If neither of those work let me know I can dig a little. . .

licmax

Aug 16, 2012, 3:20:34 PM8/16/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bob,

For ISV, it is "email" or "emailAddress". For other stores such as handngo it is "email". For upark it is "UsetParamConsumerEmai", for mobihand it is "email".

Thanks for your patience.