can not pay for licence

Mile

May 2, 2011, 12:00:54 PM5/2/11
to licmax
Hi,

I have problem with paying for licenses. When i click to pay for
licenses, licmax redirects me to paypal sandbox instead of paypal. Is
this bug? We need to use paypal account, to be able to pay to you.
Please respond as soon as possible.

p...@licmax.com

May 2, 2011, 1:10:36 PM5/2/11
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mil,
Yes, by mistake the development code made it to production in the last
deployment. We will fix this bug
in the next release. Thanks for pointing this out to us.

You only need to pay after you consume the first 100 licenses. Have you
exceeded this amount? The system
would tell you of the balance anyway.

Have a wonderful day!

--
Best Regards,
The licmax� PR Team

Mile

May 2, 2011, 2:25:46 PM5/2/11
to licmax
We have not exceeded first 100 licenses, but we are close, and this is
why we want to pay it now.
When will be active next deployment and what happens if we exceed this
amount? Will our coustumers still get their licence keys?

On May 2, 7:10 pm, "p...@licmax.com" <p...@licmax.com> wrote:
> Hello Mil,
> Yes, by mistake the development code made it to production in the last
> deployment. We will fix this bug
> in the next release. Thanks for pointing this out to us.
>
> You only need to pay after you consume the first 100 licenses. Have you
> exceeded this amount? The system
> would tell you of the balance anyway.
>
> Have a wonderful day!
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> The licmax PR Teamhttp://www.licmax.com

p...@licmax.com

May 2, 2011, 2:49:12 PM5/2/11
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mile,
The system will not block license key generation for you. It will keep
on generating them for you anyway. You don't have to pay
until a quarter (3 months) from the time you start exceeding 100
licenses. The system is to help you deliver your product to
market with most success. When you make a lot of money from your
product, then you start thinking about paying licmax.

Enjoy using the licmax system.

Mile

Jun 1, 2011, 4:18:11 PM6/1/11
to licmax
Hi,

I still can't log in to paypal sandbox with my paypal account, to pay
for licence. It's been a month since we exceeded 100 licences...
Where is the problem? My paypal account is ok when I log in to
paypal...

licmax

Jun 1, 2011, 6:00:44 PM6/1/11
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mile,

Thanks for your concerns. We appreciate your business. Remember, you can start thinking about paying when you reach 750 licenses. Even then, the licmax system will continue to honor requests for your product. It is when it is way overdue that some actions would be taken. By then, you'd have received numerous notices and reminders. The licmax licensing system is not to get in the way of your sales.

That said, we are in the process of fixing this glitch that appears for certain clients. Expect the fix in the next couple of weeks.