Acquiring license from licmax website doesn't work.

bobc

Aug 10, 2012, 3:34:08 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
I have a product defined for ISV. Typing in the information and pressing the acquire button take me to a blank page. Finding active licenses yeilds no results found.

licmax

Aug 10, 2012, 3:58:56 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, August 10, 2012 12:34:08 PM UTC-7, bobc wrote:
I have a product defined for ISV. Typing in the information and pressing the acquire button take me to a blank page. Finding active licenses yeilds no results found.

Hello  Bob,

Could you please give us more details on the issue? For example, can you provide us with the following information:
  1. ISV name or email
  2. the product name and/or it's key.

Best rgeards,

The licmax support team

bobc

Aug 10, 2012, 5:11:36 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com

ISV  e-mail licmax...@raf.com

product id PISCPCMHHBOATBBWAVSJLTMEG

I'm having problems sending the raw http request too. I get at HTTP_200 response code w/ no body and no licenses ever show up.

I sent the isvKey to you directly.

licmax

Aug 10, 2012, 5:37:46 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com

Hello Bob,

We found that you have disabled the product somehow. You can tell if the product is enabled or not by its icon grayed out in the products list table.

We enabled it for you in the system. Try now and see that you should get the expected results.

Best Regards,
The licmax support team

bobc

Aug 10, 2012, 6:04:18 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, everything is working now. Might want to think about a better response than a body-less OK though.

licmax

Aug 10, 2012, 6:11:01 PM8/10/12
to lic...@googlegroups.com

Great!!

We are glad to see the issue resolved. Best of luck for your product.

The reason for the annoying no response is designed for pirates and hackers. Deterrence by frustrating pirates is one of the hidden tactics licmax adopted. Less pirates hacking into the system is better safety for your products :)

Best Regards,
The licmax support team