I want to modify bot.c in a way where response will be terminal output instead of echo.

jigar jani

Feb 4, 2015, 12:31:36 AM2/4/15
to libst...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am trying to use xmpp to remote control client. I think I have to change  "message handler" and use pipes. I did that. But i am getting reply of only last 5 characters of actual output or something wierd last part of actual output. Can I  get some help? I will be tankful.

P.S. I am not pro in coding. My pipes program ran separately. Only some bug in merging with message handler. Am I on right path? Do I need to embed my code?