[libstats] Disabling creation of hyperlinks in Q & A sections

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Christian

未读,
2010年4月8日 17:05:582010/4/8
收件人 libstats
Hi,

Can someone point me to the location of the code that automatically
converts web addresses within the Question & Answer boxes to clickable
hyperlinks? We'd prefer (for various reasons) that such addresses did
not get converted to links, opting instead to manually cut & paste
them into a new window.

Thanks,

-Christian

Erin Germ

未读,
2010年4月9日 14:09:222010/4/9
收件人 cde...@ggu.edu、libstats
Christian,

I'm just taking a stab at this but check /DisplayFunctions.php; around like 152 there is a function called insertLinks.

I have not tested this but I would think commenting out the code within the function and then just adding "return($text);" would resolve you problem.

Let us know if that works.

~Erin
--
----------------------
"Well then what am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas- take a bath and wash myself with them? 'Cause that is what soap is for" (Peter, Family Guy)

http://eringerm.com/
http://twitter.com/ErinLovesTechno

Christian

未读,