Libstats error

Rod

Sep 12, 2011, 4:22:31 PM9/12/11
to libstats
Hello,

I am trying to get LIBSTATS installed and am running into a problem.
After completing the steps listed in the installation guide, I get the
following error messages when I point my browser to the login page:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /opt/lampp/lib/php/DB.php on line 470

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /opt/lampp/lib/php/DB.php on line 547

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /opt/lampp/lib/php/DB.php on line 1124

I have no idea what is causing these errors. Can anyone help?

thanks,
Rod