update

Jill

Apr 5, 2011, 7:47:47 AM4/5/11
to libstats
hi

I wondered if anyone had any advice about upgrading from libstats
version 1.0 to the current version. It looks like the tables etc. are
quite different and I'm wondering if they can be migrated?

Coral Sheldon-Hess

Apr 7, 2011, 4:52:00 PM4/7/11
to libstats
We chose not to try to convert between the old table style and the new
one, in part because my predecessor put a bunch of customizations into
in our old install of libstats, and we were concerned about trying to
map them to the new version. Instead, we renamed our old tables (so
that they wouldn't interfere with the new install and so we could keep
the data) and started over with the new version.

If you do try to map the new code to the old tables, I'll be
interested to hear how that goes!

--
Coral Sheldon-Hess | UAA/APU Consortium Library | Web Services Librarian
http://sheldon-hess.org/coral | @web_librarian | skype: artificialinanity