Kitty error on Add Question

Britain Woodman

Jun 7, 2013, 3:33:35 PM6/7/13
to libs...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys --

This libstats install has run excellently and unattended for years and today I decided to screw with the server it's on.

Now, I can see the history of added questions, and search on them, but all I get is the kitty page when I try to add a question.  How do I figure out what I broke?

Dump of SESSION:
array(3) {
  ["loggedIn"]=>
  bool(true)
  ["destination"]=>
  string(55) "http://[removed my host]/libstats/questionAddForm.do"
  ["userId"]=>
  string(1) "2"
}

Dump of rInfo:
NULL

Britain Woodman

Jun 7, 2013, 4:40:05 PM6/7/13
to libs...@googlegroups.com
I spent some more time on this and the problem is almost certainly with the libstats database somehow getting set to read only on a permissions level.  Never mind!

Britain Woodman | University of Michigan Library
In Library Operations and need tech help?  Drop me a line at britai...@umich.edu