Two Questions-- Users in Two Different Libraries and controlling the Header

Sharon Whitfield

Dec 7, 2010, 11:12:25 AM12/7/10
to libstats
Good Morning,
I have been working pretty well with developing Libstats to meet some
of the user situations that we have. The one thing I can't seem to
find a solution for is whether there is an easy way for a user to be
assigned to two libraries. Is there a way that I missing to do this?
Also, I want to control what can be seen in the tasklists (i.e. I
don't want students to be able to run reports). I was thinking of
taking away the tasklists for non admin users and then adding
something about a group for librarians. Is there a better way to do
this?

Thanks,
Sharon