Anyone using Libstats with IIS?

Jewels

Jun 22, 2011, 12:02:20 PM6/22/11
to libstats
I am interested in knowing if anyone has had success with using IIS
with libstats. If so can you share whether the setup was difficult,
easy, impossible, etc. Also, any documentation you would be willing
to share would be great also. My goal is to run several websites /
services on one server using IIS and so far libstats is the only one
which appears to require Apache. I am trying to avoid building a new
server for this one service nor moving all of the other services onto
to Apache. Thanks in advance.

Zude

Dec 15, 2015, 3:32:36 PM12/15/15
to libstats
Whelp, I looked at this for fun and then realized its from 2011.  If anyone wants to know the answer to this, you'd need to at least recreate what .htaccess's mod_rewrite is doing.  There may be more Apache dependent things as well.  It won't be as simple on IIS as setting it up with the normal LAMP or WAMP stack.

Nate Vack

Dec 18, 2015, 4:25:08 PM12/18/15
to zudebl...@gmail.com, libstats
I know Eric and I got libstats running on IIS once (many many years ago), there was some kind of URL rewriting plugin we installed; maybe this:

?

So it's absolutely possible. Took an hour or two when neither of us knew much at all about IIS.

-n