Demo Site?

Christian DeLay

Jan 4, 2011, 6:05:56 PM1/4/11
to libstats
Hi LibStat'ers!

t looks like the libstats demo no longer exists:

http://www.wendt.wisc.edu/projects/libstats-demo/

Does anyone know the status of the demo site? Has the old one been
permanently terminated, and if so, is there a new one available?

Thanks!

-Christian

Nate Vack

Jan 4, 2011, 6:22:48 PM1/4/11
to 808pa...@gmail.com, libstats
It's gone, alas -- neither Eric nor I work at Wendt anymore, so it was
running without anyone maintaining it.

Guess I should remove the link from the Google Code site, unless
someone else wants to set up a demo?

Cheers,
-Nate

mark mace

Jan 5, 2011, 11:08:00 AM1/5/11
to libs...@googlegroups.com
I have set up an empty site, default install at http://www.servergoon.com/libstats/.  This is a default install and can be used to "monkey" around with the system.  I'll check on it every so often and reset the DB depending on how heavily it gets used.

--mark
--
Anyone who stops learning is old,
whether at twenty or eighty.

mark mace

Jan 5, 2011, 11:10:47 AM1/5/11
to libs...@googlegroups.com
And, I changed the external link on the Google Code page.  Thanks Nate for pointing that out.

--mark