ANN: libseccomp v2.5.3

Tom Hromatka

Nov 8, 2021, 9:33:53 AM11/8/21
to libse...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the libseccomp project, I would like to announce libseccomp
v2.5.3!

* https://github.com/seccomp/libseccomp/releases/tag/v2.5.3

The libseccomp v2.5.3 release is backwards compatible with previous
v2.x releases and is a drop-in replacement; no recompilation of
applications is required. Do note though that applications will need
to be restarted to take advantage of the new libseccomp release.

Thanks so much to all of you who have helped make this release
possible!  And as always, a special thanks to my co-maintainer Paul
Moore for his guidance, patience, and expertise.

Changes in the v2.5.3 release include:

* Update the syscall table for Linux v5.15
* Fix issues with multiplexed syscalls on mipsel introduced in v2.5.2
* Document that seccomp_rule_add() may return -EACCES
* Fix issues with test 11-basic-basic_errors on old kernels (API
  level < 5)

Regards,

Tom Hromatka