Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tom Hromatka

no leída,
21 abr 2022, 17:20:2321/4/22
a libse...@googlegroups.com
On behalf of the libseccomp project, I would like to announce libseccomp
v2.5.4.

* https://github.com/seccomp/libseccomp/releases/tag/v2.5.3

The libseccomp v2.5.4 release is backwards compatible with previous
v2.x releases and is a drop-in replacement; no recompilation of
applications is required. Do note though that applications will need
to be restarted to take advantage of the new libseccomp release.

Thanks so much to all of you who have helped make this release
possible!  We had one new contributor, Manabu Sugimoto, in v2.5.4. And
as always, a special thanks to my co-maintainer Paul Moore for his
guidance, patience, and expertise.

Changes in the v2.5.4 release include:

* Update the syscall table for Linux v5.17
* Fix minor issues with binary tree testing and with empty binary trees
* Minor documentation improvements including retiring the mailing list

*Finally, we have decided to retire this mailing list.*  The vast majority
of libseccomp's recent upstream interactions have taken place on our
Github [1], and all future issues will be handled there.  This mailing
list will transition to a read-only archive.

[1] https://github.com/seccomp/libseccomp

Regards,

Tom Hromatka

Tom Hromatka