a little mistake in the libSBML Python API online documentation

Athénaïs Vaginay

Mar 18, 2019, 11:59:28 AM3/18/19
to libsbml-development
Hello,

Thanks for adding me to the group.
I'm a beginner in the world of SBML and I started to read about it. Browsing the libSBML documentation (amazing work, thank you !), I think I've found a little mistake :

Here it says that :

> The Qualitative Models package has the nickname “layout”.

rather than (I guess) :

> The Qualitative Models package has the nickname “qualitative”.

Hope it helped. :)

Athénaïs

Lucian Smith

Mar 18, 2019, 3:30:50 PM3/18/19
to libsbml-d...@googlegroups.com
Ha!  Thanks for the bug report; I've added it to https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/164709918

Feel free to send in any other issues you may find as well!

-Lucian

Michael Hucka

Mar 19, 2019, 5:53:54 PM3/19/19
to libsbml-development
Thanks for reporting that. Indeed that's a mistake.

MH