Libertarian E Seminar 2020

Hügo Krüger

Sep 6, 2020, 3:34:06 AM9/6/20
to li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

I will organise the 2020 Libertarian seminar this year. We are going electronic and it will be an E-seminar that is open to the public to participate through Youtube.

The event will be hosted and moderated by some of South Africa's prominent YouTubers either on their own channel or through our own (depending on the day of the week).
  • The event will be held from the 19th to the 24th of October 2020.
  • The structure will be 2x1 hours sessions per day for each day of the week (i.e. 10 sessions in total), starting at 19:00 to 21:00.
For those in South Africa there will be a series of special social gatherings on the weekend depending on the location of the country.

Trevor and I have identified certain Libertarian thinkers that we will invite to talk about their work, ideas and if possible their work's relevance to South Africa.

Youtube's Superchat structure questions can be thrown to the authors.

If anyone would like to suggest a topic, a libertarian thinker or would volunteer to talk then please let me know with your time slot and the day of the week.

If there is a large enough interest of volunteers then we can perhaps beyond the initial 5 days.

Kind Regards
Hügo Krüger