The Sixth Great Extinction Lie Is Destroyiing Economy and Culture

John Pretorius

Jun 5, 2024, 11:31:46 AMJun 5
to li...@googlegroups.com
We need a diversion from trying to find meaning in the endless navel-gazing of the chattering classes with regard to possible coalitions. I ain't gonna happen just yet and when it does it's gonna be depressing. We're in the best possible hands with Helen Zille, Tony Leon et al on our team, but even they can't create miracles. Our failure was our inability to capture enough hearts and minds to the ideas of free enterprise and liberty.

So, on to my diversion. I try to follow a broad spectrum of opinion on most things. Being open-minded involves reading lots of rubbish from both left and right. One example is a batshit crazy podcast called Welcome to Absurdistan written by Elizabeth Nickson. I used to read an occasional blog and, for some reason, I remember thinking she was just a right-wing conspiracy theorist. Then yesterday she put out a blog on the Endangered Species Act. It is a must-read.

It made me look back at some of her other stuff with different eyes. All of it is beautifully written and extensively researched. Some very scary.

John Pretorius
13 Olive Lane, Morningside, Sandton 2196, South Africa