LIBSEM 2020 - Invitation to view

Hügo Krüger (via Google Sheets)

Sep 6, 2020, 4:04:55 AM9/6/20
to li...@googlegroups.com
hkrug...@gmail.com has invited you to view the following spreadsheet:
Unknown profile photoHi Everyone

Please communicate to me your topic and the time slot. I put my name as an example. At the moment they run on a first come first serve basis, but we can potentially request for the speakers to change them if a clash occurs.
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because hkrug...@gmail.com shared a spreadsheet with you from Google Sheets.
Logo for Google Sheets

Hügo Krüger

Sep 6, 2020, 6:25:46 AM9/6/20
to li...@googlegroups.com
Please communicate your time slots by email. I won’t be giving access to the spreadsheet as it will get too messy.