Ayaan Hirsi Ali & the Buddhist parable of the blind men and the elephant

Gabri Rigotti

Jun 4, 2024, 3:43:40 PMJun 4
to li...@googlegroups.com
Ayaan is not a libertarian, but certainly a classical liberal as Martin van Staden (I think) would see it.

Martin, who I think most of us here would consider him to be a substantial libertarian, has theorised libertarianism as but a pure form of classical liberalism ...

Ayaan's warning in the link below is relevant in my opinion because us libertarians need the classical liberal matrix in abundance about us if we are to have success in promoting more libertarianism ... and or individualism, as Trevor Watkins would see it.

If what is left of classical liberalism goes down, we will struggle even more to keep afloat ...

https://www.thefp.com/p/ayaan-hirsi-ali-we-have-been-subverted?utm_source=substack&publication_id=260347&post_id=145282846&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share&utm_campaign=email-share&action=share&triggerShare=true&isFreemail=true&r=bb5lr&triedRedirect=true

--

" It is not the water in the fields that brings true development, rather, it is water in the eyes, or compassion for fellow beings, that brings about real development. "

—Anna Hazare