New topics

Trevor Watkins

Apr 26, 2024, 11:46:21 AMApr 26
to LibertarianSA
It has been some time since I used googlegroups, and a new version has been released. It seems that you can only create new topics on the group itself, and not from sent emails. Let me know if I am wrong.
emals sent to google groups do show on the conversations list, but do not appear to be distributed. If you reply or forward such an email from the site, it is distributed.

regards
Trevor

Stephen vJ