Libsem 2021

Erik Peers

Sep 22, 2021, 5:02:22 PM9/22/21
to li...@googlegroups.com
The 38th Annual Libertarian Seminar is being held on the 12th, 13th and 14th of November 2021 at Bosheuvel Country Estate, Muldersdrift, Johannesburg.
Forward the WhatsApp link below to anyone interested to be added to the group to receive seminar info.
Bosheuvel is a privately owned cattle farm, complete with boutique hotel.
It is my aim to make the seminar very interesting with an array of great speakers.
Come and meet fellow Libertarians in the flesh.
Note no zoom presentations only IRL (in real life).
One way or resisting the psychosis propagated by the media, is simply to engage with fellow humans, as we will be doing.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bi0eZsRTRYmKHDmd9X0Qep

Regards
Erik Peers
0842072049

Trevor Watkins

Oct 1, 2021, 2:26:14 AM10/1/21
to LibertarianSA
This is the 36th seminar.
Trevor Watkins
bas...@gmail.com - 083 44 11 721 - www.individualist.one
PO Box 3302, Jeffreys Bay, 6330

Erik Peers

Oct 1, 2021, 2:27:36 AM10/1/21
to li...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I will quote the correct number going forward.